Thursday, January 1, 2015

PHOTOS & INTERVIEW: Luke Grimes for Flaunt Magazine

Luke Grimes was featured for Flaunt Magazine. Below is where he mentions Fifty Shades of Grey in his interview. For his full interview head over to flaunt.com
Grimes was also asked to audition for the Fifty Shades character Christian Grey, but he turned it down. “It just wasn’t’ for me and I knew that. I wouldn’t want to get myself in a position where I’m bumming people out because I’m not performing the way they want me to.” He thinks Jamie Dornan is the perfect guy for the job. “He’s a braver man than I.”
But when an offer came around for Elliot, he happily obliged, having admired director Sam Taylor-Johnson’s earlier work. “She did a short [Love You More] that’s incredible,” he says, “about these two kids in a record shop who like the same record. They go home to play it and have crazy sex. It was erotic but so well done.”
It’s clear the midwestern roots still run strong in Grimes, preserving his morality but also facilitating a humble charm. With two blockbusters on the way and his feet firmly planted in his craft, Grimes is only just getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment