Thursday, February 20, 2014

New Interview with Jamie Dornan from Glamour Poland

Jamie is featured in the new issue for Glamour Poland and talked a bit about his role in Fifty Shades of Grey. Thanks to jamie-dornan.org and @KCNSassyGirls for the translation and scan.

-I’m not afraid to play the role of Christian Grey.
Because I’m not like him. But I perfectly understand him. I never thought that he was a monster. He is simply woven from desires. As every one of us …

-I hope that after the role of Grey’s…
Women will see in me a real guy. Honestly? When I hear that I’m cute and charming, I feel like a French bulldog.

-Paparazzi? I have no problem with them.
I’m 31 years old and not 21 . I do not leave the clubs at 5am. Who would be interested in a nerd like me?

-I am not fit for a star.
I despise extravagance. I do not fly a private plane. I do not have bodyguards and I do not buy branded stuff. I have a house, a family, two dogs, a watch.To good enough for me…

-My acting strategy …
This lack of methods. My colleagues in the industry spend half a year to rehab if they have to play an alcoholic. I go to plan, I say my lines and go back home to read a book. I don’t understand people who do not read. What are they doing in their free time?

-Success is my responsibility.
You can become conceited asshole or do something good for world. The latter being much more difficult.

-I do not like to define people.
I do not try to be cool or trendy. I am individualist. Most in life I want to be myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment